Chocolate and coconut is the perfect combination for some breakfast pancakes. These pancakes may look like a dessert but they are actually a perfect post-workout treat. Our easy pancake recipe will help you whip up some yummy pancakes in 15 minutes. Serves 1
- 1 Specially For You Chocolate and Coconut protein sachet
- 2 bananas (chopped)
- 1 egg
- 25g rolled oats
- 2 tbsp. almond butter
- 1 tbsp. coconut oil, for frying
- 2 squares of 90% dark chocolate
- 4 tbsp. Greek yoghurt or dairy-free yoghurt (to serve)
- 375g berries to serve (raspberries and blueberries)
Blend the bananas, Specially For You powder, egg and oats in a blender until smooth. Heat the coconut oil on a frying pan. Spoon a tablespoon of the mixture onto the pan. Reduce the heat and let the batter set and cook for 2-3 minutes. Flip over and cook for 1-2 minutes. Repeat with the rest of the mixture.
Place one pancake on the plate and add a tablespoon of Greek yoghurt on top. Continue stacking with more pancakes and yogurt. Drizzle some almond butter and some berries over the pancake stack to finish.
Gluten free, contains Soya. Dairy free, (use no yogurt).